blog profile links credits
Supafriend ♥ 528

I'm so glad that my burfdae crush with chinese society's trip! to tanjung sepat :DD I get to spend my whole dae with mah dearrss friends ;D

the trip was kinda boring though, we went for bird nest farm, potato chips factory, fishballs factory, den off for lunch~ i love the restaurant ! that was the second time i went heh~ =D






afta lunch, we went mushroom farm, dragon fruit farm... yea i know the places is sooo boring :O



and finally finally... woooh~ off to beach!!  ♥ ♥ our mood was like, full charging~ x) HYPER!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

thanks my dearss darlingss, and whoever made me day! ;D
believe me, this was the happiest birthdae i ever had!

kai xin~~ ^o^


jenny: though you're not with us that day, we still missxiu! :) i'm serious hehee~


(: more photos at : 280511 ♥ trip to tanjung sepat

Posted by Tuesday, May 31, 2011 12:30 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

we hug like teddy bears :D Happy 19th Birthday wu di shuai, super cool can't forget your smile =) i got no feeling. stress! Happy 2011! When the saints go marching in... Chilly warmth, lovely night ♥ You're so beautiful.