blog profile links credits
Po =)

it's 2nd june. hang out with mah friends ;) sunway pyramid.

received late presents from them! :D pandass, bai tu, and 'kitchen' x) awwww thanks~~  i love
them so much ;D
 

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee feel like ice skating~ but
then i don't wanna give up my Po! so yeah, watched KungFu Panda 2! :D so lovely~ now missing babiee Po badly! :(


here's some ss pictures of qin ai de ;) and miii~ :b


    


one week of da holidays gone D: have to rush for homeworkss and trip laporan! gosh ;O
just a short post here, chaoz~
Posted by Saturday, June 4, 2011 3:51 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

Supafriend ♥ 528 we hug like teddy bears :D Happy 19th Birthday wu di shuai, super cool can't forget your smile =) i got no feeling. stress! Happy 2011! When the saints go marching in... Chilly warmth, lovely night ♥