blog profile links credits
90' GET CRAZY NOW!

Yuhoo~ damn paiseh to say, blog re-opened :p
especially for a cutey sis, liying  ♥ ;D
hahahh so i would like to start my post with: OMG,

BY2's fourth album released finally, on 12.10.2011!
had been waiting for so long, one year and six months+ >-<

Miko and Yumi had turned more pretty :)
I think they exchange their style, as Yumi dressed maturely while Miko dressed SO DAMN cute! >-<
Miko, ties two pony tails x) hahahh! anyway, have to admit that, Yumi is getting prettier than last time :)


















Teehee i'm still supporting them as you can see :b
i just love them. i don't know why :O

wooohh GO BY2!
Posted by Saturday, October 22, 2011 6:46 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

Po =) Supafriend ♥ 528 we hug like teddy bears :D Happy 19th Birthday wu di shuai, super cool can't forget your smile =) i got no feeling. stress! Happy 2011! When the saints go marching in...