blog profile links credits
Dance Until We Die

We had performances at 28th and 29th of April. It's a charity sales at The Summit, USJ. :)
 
28th April, V-mix by Miss90's! the starting music had ruined the dance abitt due to some technique problems :(
the songs included: nobody, i my me mine, lupin, jumping, magic, madonna, the boys and i like it.




the next day performance was T-ara- Cry Cry by us, Skul90's :D



these may be not good and professional performances, but we worked very hard on them. our passion~
comments are appreciated! enjoy :D








we can dance until we die, we will be young forever ;)
Posted by Friday, May 4, 2012 8:27 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

90' GET CRAZY NOW! Po =) Supafriend ♥ 528 we hug like teddy bears :D Happy 19th Birthday wu di shuai, super cool can't forget your smile =) i got no feeling. stress! Happy 2011!