blog profile links credits
i ain't emo, believe me :)

i thought i was late to anugerah at school today :O
but then, lols, hy n sy more late~ :P

counting down for the so called cctv to on.

vivi n 'her fren' was betting whose face will cum out 1st.

vivi said kumar...
and then kumar's butt xP
so.. considered vivi win lah~ :D

lol, i cursed someone fall down but he dint -.-

awwww~ xD


after finished, practice dance~

then suddenly pn.lim come,

she told us bout Buddha things~

asked us to go for Buddha lesson,

as it will help us a lot in our exams result?

LOL, ley ley kena tarik~~ heehee =D


but then at last, we dint go~ ;P


again, ppl said i look emo -.-

this time was my dear didii xoxo

lolz, i reli looked sad mehh?

i was freakin happy what~


cam whore!

lolss, jason cheong said: chong cheong family~ :D



i dunno why he was there~ xDD



i love her, seriously :) ♥
Posted by Saturday, April 17, 2010 7:53 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

I am what I eat xP a long one :D i guess? borrow me your time xO when can us? i'm yours :) alice i miss you xoxo helpless D: im waiting.... need to learn x3 two is better than one :)